Have you recovered from the holidays? Do you feel like you need a vacay just to catch your breath? I completely understand that. With so many people and activities pulling our attention, it’s sometimes difficult to get our footing to move forward.
Luckily we have many tools to assist us, one of my favorite being Feng Shui! 😉
We can use Feng Shui for so many things, such as improving our work situation, finding a mate, making more money or improving our health.
You see, just like everyone else I have stuff in my life and the end of last year was a little tough on me:
- I completed a 2 year Mastermind program-(I learned a ton in these two years about myself and business, but found myself mourning a bit that my time with my fabulous business and Feng Shui coach, had come to a close.
- Turned 51-Whaat? Ya, I had no problem with 50, but 51!😬 Suddenly I was experiencing random crying spells and my body was speaking up and demanding better care.
- My partner’s son passed away suddenly before Christmas. A devastating event.
- My Mom was diagnosed with breast cancer. Suddenly, mortality is on the forefront of my mind.
Have you ever found yourself feeling drained or overwhelmed even? This happened to me and here’s how I used Feng Shui to change that.
After I pulled myself together, blew my nose and washed my face, here’s what I did:
- Breathing exercises-I swear sometimes I had to hold onto the wall because I was inhaling so fast that I would hyperventilate ( a whole other issue. 😉Seriously though, Inhale in for a count of 8, hold for a count of 8, then exhale for a count of 8. This is my “Go-To” tool for just about any stressful situation.
- Exercise-This can be any type of physical activity. I use a combo of Qigong, Yoga and Dance to help alleviate life’s pressures.
- Conscious Thinking-This seems like a weird term, but how often do you take the time to just think? Not thinking about the ten million things you need to get done, but time to sit quiet and just think about your hopes and dreams, your aspirations and desires?
- H2O-Drinking more water during high tension periods will help to keep you hydrated as well as help to “flush out” any toxins that may be causing the distress.
- 3 Things-Go through each room in your home and take 3 items from each area that either does not belong there, are old or tattered, or you just don’t like anymore. Oftentimes, it’s this clutter that is contributing to our feelings. 👀
- Soakin’ tub-I’m a bath girl. I absolutely love to take a hot bubble bath and just soak away the day. Every night I run a bath with epsom salts, bubbles, or a bath “tea” and spend 20 minutes relaxing and letting all my worries dissolve with the bubbles.
- Swept away-Sweeping is not necessarily the most exciting past-time, but it’s an amazing way to shift energy and create a clean space for new and wonderful things to come into your life. One of my neighbor ladies is outside every morning sweeping her porch and walkway and I think how Feng Shui savvy she is even though she probably doesn’t even realize it. 😁
- Write it down-Journaling is one of the most powerful ways to not only release emotions, but also to get a clear picture in your mind of things you want and don’t want in your life.
How do you deal with a hectic lifestyle? Go ahead and leave a comment on ways you combat your stressful life.
I’m here with you and for you. If you need a little boost to get you going in the right direction, schedule your FREE 15 minute laser call today. We’ll work on strategy to get you moving forward again.