Feng Shui Consults
Consultations by Phone and In Person
“How can a phone consult work if you don’t see my home” “How can that work?” Don’t get me wrong, an in person consult is ideal, but it is not the only option. In our fast paced busy lives not only is it possible it is more practical.
With a detailed floorplan, accurate compass readings and even pictures, Monita can provide you a detailed and accurate assessment of your home or business and offer feng shui guidance on how to improve your space for increased health, wealth and better relationships.
How does it work?
At the time of the consultation you will need to provide: A detailed floor plan drawn to scale showing all doors and windows. Monita prefers to work on an 8 1/2 x 11 sheet of paper. If you don’t have a floor plan, you will need to have one drawn.
Birth dates of everyone in your home or of the principals of your business and any important members of management.
Year of construction and the dates of any renovations (new carpet, new decorating, new room, etc.). This date helps me to prepare the “natal chart” of your home or office.
A compass degree reading (i.e., South 110 degrees, not South). In feng shui, each degree reading has a separate meaning. By having exact readings, she can give you precise and accurate information. It’s the difference between reading your horoscope in the paper and having one professionally prepared based on your specific date and time of birth.
How to get started with your feng shui consultation
Have all your materials and information ready to mail or email to Monita
Pay for your consultation. Important: this confirms your appointment. Appointments will not be set without making the payment first. Please direct emails to this address. Monita @monitabaker.com
Send an email notifying Monita of your payment and include your phone number(s) so she can contact you.
Once payment is received, you will receive a call or email with three times Monita is available for consultation. Select the time and then you will be scheduled.
All credit cards accepted
1 Hour Phone Consultation — $250
I look forward to speaking with you about your home! We’ll send you an email with all the details as soon as your complete your payment.
In Home Consultations
Change your surroundings and change your Life. It is easier to make changes in our environment as we have more control over them. Inevitably, inner shifts begin to happen such as: More abundance, Better health, Increased energy, Getting that promotion, Attracting our perfect mate, Living to your Full Potential. And anything else you wish to improve in your life.
When should you have a feng shui home consultation?
- When you are buying a new home. This is a crucial time to understand just how this house can influence your life once you move in.
- When you get married or move in with a roommate or partner.
- When you welcome a new baby.
- After a major life change, such as divorce, death, or birthday milestone.
- If you feel like you are “stuck” and things just aren’t going anywhere. You may be amazed at how a feng shui consultation can show you how your house is holding you back!
- If you are not meeting the level of success and personal happiness you desire.
- When you’ve experienced a sudden change such as job loss, relationship difficulty, financial loss.
- If you are planning to build a new home or renovate a current one.
- If you are contemplating adding a swimming pool to your home or doing some other kind of major landscaping project.
What will you need to provide at the time of the consultation?
- A detailed floor plan drawn to scale showing all doors and windows. She prefers to work on an 8 1/2 x 11 sheet of paper. If you don’t have a floor plan, you will need to have one drawn.
- A compass degree reading (i.e., South 110 degrees, not South). In feng shui, each degree reading has a separate meaning. By having exact readings, she can give you precise and accurate information. It’s the difference between reading your horoscope in the paper and having one professionally prepared based on your specific date and time of birth.
- Birth dates of the people in your home
- Year of construction and the dates of any renovations (new carpet, new decorating, new room, etc.). This date helps her to prepare the “natal chart” of your home.
*Many of Monita’s clients live out of town or out of the country. She will travel to your location and consult with you. However, this will require a per-day fee applied, a non-refundable deposit, as well as travel costs such as airline ticket, rental car and/or hotel room. Expenses are the responsibility of the client and must be paid in advance of the appointment.
Business and Office Consultations
Many hours are spent in the workplace and it is key to make sure everyone is able to reach their full potential, while feeling comfortable and happy.
Business Consultations (in-person). You can arrange for Monita to come to your business and review your space in person. All the specific needs of your work environment will be assessed, as well as employees to whatever degree the company owner desires.
A feng shui consultation can help improve and energize your business. Regardless of what type your business is a a feng shui consultation will help improve the your physical surroundings. Consultations will include specific recommendations and enhancements for smooth customer relationships, rising prosperity, popularity, effective leadership, respect, and growth.