Work with Monita
My background as a reiki master, shamanic practitioner, and certified feng shui consultant has given me the tools to guide you on your transformation, and do it in a way that is natural, flowing, connected, and healing.
Feng Shui Consultation Packages Include:
- In-house visit and Flying Stars assessment
- Space Clearing/Blessing
- Feng shui trigram for each household member
- Follow up 30 minute phone consultation
- Customized recommendations report
- Blessing gift bag for a continued positive flow of chi
Consultations by Phone and In Person
“How can a phone consult work if you don’t see my home?”
“How can that work?”
Don’t get me wrong, an in-person consult is ideal, but it is not the only option. In our fast-paced busy lives not only is it possible it is more practical.
With a detailed floorplan, accurate compass readings, and even pictures, Monita can provide you with a detailed and accurate assessment of your home or business and offer feng shui guidance on how to improve your space for increased health, wealth, and better relationships.
How does it work?
At the time of the consultation, you will need to provide:
- A detailed floor plan drawn to scale showing all doors and windows. Monita prefers to work on an 8 1/2 x 11 sheet of paper. If you don’t have a floor plan, you will need to have one drawn.
- Birth dates of everyone in your home or of the principals of your business and any important members of management.
- Year of construction and the dates of any renovations (new carpet, new decorating, new room, etc.). These date helps me to prepare the “natal chart” of your home or office.
- A compass degree reading (i.e., South 110 degrees, not South).
In feng shui, each degree reading has a separate meaning. By having exact readings, Monita can give you precise and accurate information. It’s the difference between reading your horoscope in the paper and having one professionally prepared based on your specific date and time of birth.
How to get started with your feng shui consultation
- Have all your materials and information ready to mail or email to Monita
- Pay for your consultation. Important: this confirms your appointment. Appointments will not be set without making the payment first. Please direct emails to this address. Monita @monitabaker.com
- Send an email notifying Monita of your payment and include your phone number(s) so she can contact you.
- Once payment is received, you will receive a call or email with three times Monita is available for consultation. Select the time and then you will be scheduled.
All credit cards accepted
1 Hour Phone Consultation — $97 ($197 value)
I look forward to speaking with you about your home!
We will send you an email with all the details as soon as you complete your payment.
Change your surroundings and change your Life. It is easier to make changes in our environment as we have more control over them. Inevitably, inner shifts begin to happen such as: More abundance, better health, increased energy, getting that promotion, attracting our perfect mate, and living to your full potential. And anything else you wish to improve in your life.
When should you have a feng shui home consultation?
- When you are buying a new home. This is a crucial time to understand just how this house can influence your life once you move in.
- When you get married or move in with a roommate or partner.
- When you welcome a new baby.
- After a major life change, such as divorce, death, or birthday milestone.
- If you feel like you are “stuck” or things just aren’t going anywhere. You may be amazed at how a feng shui consultation can show you how your house is holding you back!
- If you are not meeting the level of success and personal happiness you desire.
- When you’ve experienced a sudden change such as job loss, relationship difficulty, or financial loss.
- If you are planning to build a new home or renovate a current one.
- If you are contemplating adding a swimming pool to your home or doing some other kind of major landscaping project.
What will you need to provide at the time of the consultation?
- A detailed floor plan drawn to scale showing all doors and windows. She prefers to work on an 8 1/2 x 11 sheet of paper. If you don’t have a floor plan, you will need to have one drawn.
- A compass degree reading (i.e., South 110 degrees, not South). In feng shui, each degree reading has a separate meaning. By having exact readings, she can give you precise and accurate information. It’s the difference between reading your horoscope in the paper and having one professionally prepared based on your specific date and time of birth.
- Birth dates of the people in your home
- Year of construction and the dates of any renovations (new carpet, new decorating, new room, etc.). This date helps her to prepare the “natal chart” of your home.
*Many of Monita’s clients live out of town or out of the country. She will travel to your location and consult with you. However, this will require a per-day fee applied, a non-refundable deposit, as well as travel costs such as airline tickets, rental car, and/or hotel room. Expenses are the responsibility of the client and must be paid in advance of the appointment.
Business and Office Consultations
Many hours are spent in the workplace and it is key to make sure everyone is able to reach their full potential while feeling comfortable and happy.
Business Consultations (in-person). You can arrange for Monita to come to your business and review your space in person. All the specific needs of your work environment will be assessed, as well as employees to whatever degree the company owner desires.
A feng shui consultation can help improve and energize your business. Regardless of what type your business is a a feng shui consultation will help improve your physical surroundings. Consultations will include specific recommendations and enhancements for smooth customer relationships, rising prosperity, popularity, effective leadership, respect, and growth.
Clearing and Blessing Ceremonies
The Cleansing of space through Intention using sacred smoke, sound, and ceremony. Space clearing is a ritual found in almost every tradition and native culture from the Chinese to Native Americans to the Zulus and refers to the art of cleansing and consecrating spaces. Just as you would clean your home of dirt on a regular basis, performing consistent space clearing rids a room of negativity and invokes a sense of peace and harmony.
While Feng Shui balances and empowers a space, Space clearing through blessing and ceremony clears the negative energy and resets the space with a more harmonious energy and feel. Whether you are moving to a new home or office or just looking to revitalize your current area, a space clearing or blessing can transform those defeating energies that may be affecting you negatively. A clearing is especially recommended if tragic events have taken place in the home or office such as:
fire, death, abuse, gossip, cancer, suicide, illness, bankruptcy, divorce, miscarriage, crime
Everything all around us is energy. Your home and belongings absorb energy both positive and negative. Our home has long been the center of our family lives. Where we gather to create memories with our family and friends and to nourish and recharge ourselves. When the energy of a space becomes stale and stagnant it can also become Toxic. Anger, fear, and emotional outbursts can linger in a space causing blockages. This blocked energy can show up as:
fatigue, conflict in relationships, sleep disorders, mental and emotional stress, health issues, forgetfulness, negative thinking, headaches/migraines, business problems, lack of progress, blockages of creativity
If you or your family members are experiencing any of these issues, a home clearing and blessing ceremony may be just what you need! Your living space reflects and affects your inner life, thoughts, and your personal vibration, it is an extension of your body and spirit; creating your life experience. When we clear the energetic blockages we open ourselves to :
increased energy, improved health, better relationships, mental and emotional clarity, overall positivity
Your physical space is an outward expression of what is going on inside of you. Placing certain objects in a specific area, accumulating clutter and even the type of art used can tell you a great deal about what is happening in your life.
Space clearing/blessing ceremony is one of the best techniques to notice an immediate difference in your environment. Energy tends to accumulate and can cause disharmony not just in your physical space but also in your life. A big sign that energy is stuck is the accumulation of clutter. First lesson in Feng Shui…Get Rid of the Clutter. Do a thorough cleaning. Dust and debris are symbolic of old patterns that are ready to be released and moved out.
It is sometimes easier to change our surroundings as we have more control over them. As we do so, inevitably we will start making inner shifts as well. These shifts include better health, more abundance, attracting your perfect mate, living to your full potential, increased energy, getting that promotion, and anything else you wish to improve in your life.
Not only is it important to do clearing and blessing ceremonies in our homes, but it is just as important to perform these ceremonies at our place of business, on our vehicles, and also on personal items.
Many hours are spent at work and it is important to make sure everyone is able to reach their full potential while feeling comfortable and happy in the workplace. Feng shui clearing and blessing ceremonies can be used to enhance your business in many ways. Promote a healthy and supportive work environment, increase earnings, strengthen partnerships, promote global expansion, and better co-worker relationships, are just a few examples of what feng shui can do when applied to your business or office space.
When we travel we put our lives at a higher risk, if you spend a lot of time in a vehicle it is important to perform periodic clearings. Some vehicles have absorbed negative energies and as a result, are plagued by accidents. When you purchase a used car, it is wise to clear the energies of all previous owners. Periodic clearing/ blessing ceremonies can be particularly beneficial to avoid accidents and injuries.
When you purchase antiques or second-hand items or acquire family heirlooms; they are imprinted with the energies of the previous owner. When you wear jewelry that belonged to someone else, you carry that energy with you. Clearing ceremonies will clear these sometimes harmful energies.
As a space clearing refreshes the energy in your home or office by removing blockages and transmuting negative energies; a blessing ceremony is a beautiful ritual that brings your space into harmony with your goals.
Blessing ceremonies can be performed for :
*Grand openings for restaurants, spas, retail stores, schools, medical clinic
*Special events such as weddings, anniversaries, awards ceremonies, concerts, conferences
*Construction sites- Groundbreaking Blessing ceremony
Space clearing and Blessing ceremonies can be part of a Feng Shui consultation or a stand alone process.
Some Clearing/Blessing Tool Essentials include, but are not limited to:
- Candles are an expression of the element of fire and invokes the energy of purification and inspiration.
- Herbs such as sage, cedar, lavender and sweetgrass have been long used to purify the energy of a space. The herbs represent the earth energy and when burned, the smoke is the air. The smoke absorbs the negative energy and carries it away we can refer to this as an “environmental healing”
- Resins such as Copal, frankincense, myrrh and dragons blood are also use to purify and sanctify a space.
- High-quality natural incense is a quick way to freshen up your space while calming the energy.
- Essential oils like lavender, eucalyptus and mint are also powerful space clearing tools
- Music and Sound have a profound influence on the energy and mood of a space. Shift your energy using bells, singing bowls, gongs or drums
- Crystals have specific energies and in a feng shui blessing ceremony we utilizes this specific qualities of the stone to clear the space
- Fresh flowers have a very high vibration and bring the energy of harmony , joy and aliveness to any space as well as feeling of happiness and calm