With all the craziness going on right now its super important not to get wrapped up in the fear aspect of what is happening, but it is crucial to be responsible, take precautions and use basic common sense. Check out these 8 tips on surviving the Ronapocolypse.
1. Pay attention to what you eat – Although every restaurant is offering the convenience of take out or delivery it’s not the healthiest choice. Choose instead fresh vegetables, salads and soups that will keep you hydrated, full and healthy. Let each family member choose and prepare the special home cooked meal.
2. Get plenty of rest- During stressful times it’s even more vital to get enough sleep. Our bodies recharge and heal in our down time so rest often
3. Exercise-Many times when we are off from work we forget our routines and exercise is usually the first thing to be left by the wayside. Take time for yourself everyday to stretch and move your body.
4. Wash your hands- First rule of healthcare…wash your hands with soap and water and do this often. Whenever you pick up your phone, tablet or use your computer be sure to wash your hands afterwards as these devices can carry germs. If soap and water aren’t available use hand sanitizer or alcohol to disinfect.
5. Meditation- Connection is one of the amazing things about being a human being. When we meditate we connect with our higher selves and the higher powers. Taking a few moments each day to cultivate this relationship will help get your day started in a healthy way.
6. Take your vitamins- Stress can deplete our immune system so taking vitamins are essential in keeping our bodies whole. I like the Smarty pants brand because they are non gmo and also they are gummies.
7. Stay hydrated- Covid 19 virus or not, drink plenty of water, a minimum of 8- 8 ounce glasses each day or more. We need this nourishment for our brains, skin and overall health.
8. Observe social distancing. It is so vital that we flatten the curve of this virus and the only way to do that at this time is to stay home and away from others.
Sending peace and blessings today and always.